- Култура и традиција
Цркви и манастири
Tue, 08/10/2010 - 22:39
The medieval church of St.George has been raised at the location where, according to some scientific assumptions, the settlement called Kozjak previously existed, around ten kilometers south-east of the city of Stip, at the locality of Gorni Kozjak and near to the archeological locality of Bargala.
Tue, 08/10/2010 - 22:30
At the north-eastern exit of the village of Krupiste, beneath the Stip-Kocani road, on the right bank of river Bregalnica, there is a medieval church dedicated to saint St. Nikola (St. Nicholas), and remains of a an old-Christian basilica were discovered underneath it.
Tue, 08/10/2010 - 22:05
On the slopes of the hill “Olmec” is the monastery St. Petka (Paraskeva). In the middle part of the exterior of the five-sided apse, the following inscription is written: "Saint Petka. Built on the request of Czar Sultan Abdul Hamid. With the help of the people in the time of the prior Naum Iliev. In the year 1890 May 22."
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 14:13
Masterpiece of the famous leaders of a national revival in Macedonia…
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 13:59
The Monastery St. Bogorodica (The Holy Mother of God) is located near the village Glumovo, at the exit of the river Treska from the Canyon, near the village Matka.
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 15:26
Markos cave church is located southwest from the village Dradnja. The natural cave which is about 15m deep, highly raised above the dry dale and situated in the rocks is utilized for the building of a church dedicated to St. Nicholas. It is not known why the church got the name Markos church. In the ground part of the church was found an inscription, partly preserved, modern, with the fresco painting and the raising of the church, but it cant be confirmed from it about the time of the raising and the fresco painting of the church.
Thu, 08/05/2010 - 16:02
The monastery church dedicated to St. Athanasius of Alexandria is located in the village near Bitola, Zurce. It was constructed and decorated with frescoes at the same period, in the first decades of the 17th Century. Towards the end of the 19th Century, the dormitory of the monastery fell down, and soon afterwards all the meaning that this sacred object had among the people was lost. In more recent times, the temple was renovated and a new dormitory was raised. The monk order was reestablished in Zurce.
Thu, 08/05/2010 - 15:52
The monastery church of St. Elijah is located at the valley of the river Banjska, near the village Banjani, southwest from Skopje.
Tue, 08/03/2010 - 23:10
The modest home of the famous Angel
Tue, 08/03/2010 - 22:58
This church was built in 1840 under guidance of the most famous Macedonian builder from the period of the revival Andrea Damjanov (1813-1878).