- Култура и традиција
Археолошки локалитети, Исламска архитектура, Македонски градови, Природни убавини, Села и традиција, Традиционална архитектура, Цркви и манастири
Tue, 08/10/2010 - 22:05
On the slopes of the hill “Olmec” is the monastery St. Petka (Paraskeva). In the middle part of the exterior of the five-sided apse, the following inscription is written: "Saint Petka. Built on the request of Czar Sultan Abdul Hamid. With the help of the people in the time of the prior Naum Iliev. In the year 1890 May 22."
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 14:51
The territory of Stojakovo was inhabited since ancient time, and a witness for that are the many archeological findings found in its area. The first location of Stojakovo was in Shipkov dol, near the todays settlement. The old name of this settlement was Trnova.
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 14:42
Radozhda is located at an altitude of 725m and it takes the western edge of the Ohrid Lake, ten kilometers south of Struga and two kilometers away from the border with the Republic of Albania.
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 14:24
According to the legends, even though the existence of the Clock Tower was mentioned before in the 17th century, present Clock Tower was built in the 1830’s, in the same period when nearby, the Orthodox Church of St. Demetrious was built.
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 14:13
Masterpiece of the famous leaders of a national revival in Macedonia…
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 13:59
The Monastery St. Bogorodica (The Holy Mother of God) is located near the village Glumovo, at the exit of the river Treska from the Canyon, near the village Matka.
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 15:47
It is an ease on the eye, relaxation for the soul, a place where one could escape the fast way of life and for a moment forget the daily routines. Also helpful is the ripple of the clear river Beleshnica, which simply calls you to cool in it from the heat. The high mountain Dautica, the high rocks, the green … it is all breath - taking. Even describing other beauties would not be enough to give a description of the village Belica, which is located in Porechie, in the municipality of Samokov, close to the town Makedonski Brod.
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 15:38
The city under the Marko`s Towers ...
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 15:26
Markos cave church is located southwest from the village Dradnja. The natural cave which is about 15m deep, highly raised above the dry dale and situated in the rocks is utilized for the building of a church dedicated to St. Nicholas. It is not known why the church got the name Markos church. In the ground part of the church was found an inscription, partly preserved, modern, with the fresco painting and the raising of the church, but it cant be confirmed from it about the time of the raising and the fresco painting of the church.
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 12:10
Have you ever heard about a cave with lakes, waterfalls and huge galleries full with stalactites and stalagmites in it? Sounds incredible, but it is true. In the vicinity of the village Tresonche near Debar, in a beautiful nature wrapped up with thick deciduous forest, is located the beautiful speleological beauty called Dolna Alilica (Lower Alilica).